Delicious and Nutritious Breakfast
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Simply cut out the centre of the avo and crack an egg in the hole.
Place on a baking tray and cook until egg is as desired
Milk & Cookies = perfect sweet snack
Gluten free, clean and raw oat cookies & fresh almond milk.
2 cups of gluten free oats (I use freedom foods brand, Australia)
1/2 cup coconut chunks
1/2 cup almonds
1/4 cup hemp seeds
1/3-1/2 cup raw organic honey (or 3/4 cup dates)
2 tb melted coconut oil
1 t vanilla extract
1/2 t cinnamon
1/4 t salt
Optional ad ins:
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup raisins
Mix in your food processor: almonds, oats and coconut until they form a rough flour. Then add in everything else leaving out the optional choc chips and raisins pulse until they form a dough spoon out and make into desired cookie shape, put in fridge to set.
Enjoy as a treaty snack, perfect served with a glass of fresh almond milk.
Oh my love for fruit. Yesterday’s lunch was a seasonal fruit salad! Simple & delicious
Clean PANCAKE STACK!
Gluten & Dairy free!
Perks of being on exam block, only having to go to school when i have an exam = breakfast in bed!
& it’s healthy! Perfect procrastination from studying..
1/2 cup almond meal
1 egg white
1 tsp organic vanilla extract (not completely clean and possibly optional)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 mash banana
Water as needed to make like a pancake batter.
My toppings today were a drizzle of raw honey, loving earth chocolate coconut butter & other 1/2 of the banana
All you have to do is mix or blend ingredients to form a pancake batter and then heat a fry pan with coconut oil pouring in desired sizes of batter and cook like a normal pancakes (until bubbled, then flip)
you cant beat a good old’ green smoothie. trust me, it tastes a lot better than it looks. my green smoothie was a lot darker than usual because i added spirulina powder and frozen blueberries and strawberries.
not only delicious, but super nutritious.
Handful of baby spinach
Table spoon of spirulina powder
1 kiwi fruit
Handfull of frozen blueberries
Handfull of frozen strawberries
1 green apple
Blend & Serve.
Raw banana, golden gaytime ice cream’s
Banana dipped in raw homemade cacao-coconut choc
to make the choc: depending on how much you want (these measurements coat one banana cut in half to make two)
- 2 tbs cacao powder
- 1 1/2 tbs coconut oil (melt)
- 1 tbs healty sweetner, i use real raw honey. (however you may use, coconut palm syrup, agave, rice malt syrup, raw maple syrup)
- Nuts Nuts Nuts ( i used cashews, almonds and walnuts)
Cut banana in half, Stick a skewer or paddle pop stick in the centre, Spread the choc over the banana and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
Freeze overnight or atleast 3 hours
RAW BLUEBERRY & LEMON CHEESECAKE
After what felt like endless hours in the kitchen finally this beautiful cheesecakey goodness was created. Its all completely GUILT FREE, but, it sure doesnt taste it.
I love cooking, but i love cooking even more when its with someone else. My bestfriend and i spent our saturday night sleepover making this beauty and ended up eating most of it for breakfast.. She is a culinary genius and infact is one of the main reasons i got into raw and clean cooking.
- 2 cups raw nuts (I used a combination of almonds, hazelnuts and cashews)
- 1 cup dates
- pinch of maldon salt
- 3 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1/2-1 cup water
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (orange would work too)
- 1/2 cup freshly Homemade Coconut Butter
- zest of all the lemons you juiced
- pinch of maldon salt
- 2 tsp vanilla essence (not raw, and an optional ingredient)
- 2 cups organic frozen blueberries (other berries would work too!)
- 1/2 cup of the orange cheesecake mixture
- Firstly we make the crust. Process nuts and dates in food processor, until crumbly (when you squish it between your fingers it should become sticky) Press crust into bottom of a spring form pan and refrigerate while making rest of the cake.
- For the cheesecake layer blend all the ingredients (except lemon zest) in a food processor/high speed blender until very smooth, then add in the zest with a spoon. Gradually add in the water until it can get properly creamy. I think I used about 3/4 cup water all in all.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of this mixture for the blueberry topping, and spread the rest on top of the crust and place back into the fridge. With the remaining cheesecake mixture mix with frozen blueberries. Spread Blueberry layer over cheesecake and freeze over night.
In the morning take out of the freezer and refrigerate.
RECIPE CREDIT: http://www.gluten-free-vegan-girl.com/
the last piece of the yummy peanut butter, coconut, chocolate ice-cream cake.
Ingredients:Crust:1 cup dates1/2 cup hemp seeds1/3 cup whole flax seeds3 tablespoons cacao powderFilling:
3 frozen bananas
1 cup dates
2 cups cashews
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 1/4 cups water or coconut milk
1/4 cup cacao powder
2 tablespoons peanut butter
Method: To make crust Blend seeds and cacao powder in food processor. Then add dates. Spread evenly around and up the sides, put in the fridge to set. Meanwhile blend all other ingredients to make filling. Pour into base and freeze overnight or for a few hours. ENJOY
Todays Lunch: Sweet Potato Chips, Raw Brocoli and Dairy Free Guacamole
Method: Cut 1 sweet potato into thin slices, place on a baking tray and bake in oven on 200 degrees for about 25 minutes or until cooked.
In a bowl mash 1/2 avocado with 1/2 fresh lime squeezed into it. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cut up some raw broccoli.
Use the chips and broc to dip in the guacamole, delicious.. Light yet satisfying.
on the go raw snack box idea.
i do realise being healthy requires a lot more time and preparation. I find Pre preparing meals and healthy snacks is the way to go, however, sometimes we get lazy or simply cant and need to prepare something quick and easy to take on the go. Todays school snack box contained. 1 kiwi fruit, small handful of walnuts, a chopped green apple covered in fresh squeezed lime and 1/2 small carrot.